Click for Cuiaba, Brazil Forecast

Friday, August 26, 2011

8/24/11 Letter

Ola Família!

Hey, so I had this draft saved from Monday to email to you, but then we ran out of time and didn´t have a chance to come back to the LAN house. Then, it´s been crazy busy and I haven´t had time to write to anyone until today. Yep, I got transferred to an awesome gigantic ward in Campo Grande!! It´s called Universitário!!! I´m super duper loving it. My companion is Elder Stipanich and he´s from São Paulo and in his 2nd transfer. He´s an awesome missionary and we live with the Zone Leaders who are both really awesome. I already lived with one of them (Elder T. Silva = Landon Vance) and it´ll probably be the best house and area that I´ve been in yet. I´ll talk more next week, but I just wanted to say that I´m alive and well. Thanks for the prayers and support! You are the best family in the ward.

-Elder Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment