Click for Cuiaba, Brazil Forecast

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 5 Letter

Holla Família

April has begun with a blast! And when I say blast, I mean that Tucker boy is 1 year old! I loved the pictures and just want to give the little guy a hug. He´s gonna be old when I get home, so you will all have to give him plenty of love for me (although I´m sure that he´s not lacking in that department). FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO MEU QUERIDO SOBRINHO!

Conference was awesome, even though I didn´t get to watch very much of it. And what I did watch was in Portuguese! So... I´ll be waiting for that Liahona to get in the mission home soon. We´ll have a good sit down and get readin.

The reason why I didn´t get to watch all of the sessions is because we were busy getting our baptisms to the Church. The dad works at a hospital and has a weird work schedule, so we just had to go there and take them and the kids to the bus stop and get to the fancy Stake center. Family baptism!!! I`M SO HAPPY! It´s made my entire mission to finally baptize a family, which includes Edmilson (dad), Renata (mom), and Ellen (8 year old daughter). They also have 2 older boys who are already members anda little baby girl. They are the coolest family of all time! They are full of faith and have a teeny one room house, yet they are so nice to us. Let´s just say that they´ve earned their cookies.

I love you all! I´m just super excited to be here. I made a goal with President today to baptize every week (which is our mission goal already), but I intend to get it done! Have a great week and a wonderful Easter! I bought some chocolate today to eat on Sunday in commemoration of the ressurrection of our Savior! Loves

Com beijos,
-Élder Carpinteiro

No comments:

Post a Comment