Click for Cuiaba, Brazil Forecast

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I love packages

Hallo,
 
How goes the countdown?? 12 DAYS PEOPLE!! Seth and Jaimee are headed off to the chapel in less than 2 weeks. YES! So happy for yall. Parabéns. How is the prep coming along btw? I hope everything is coming together hahaha. Let us hope so. Womp.
 
I got that package today, and oh boy, you are the best family ever! I totally loved the ASU shirt, but sadly it came with another ugly shirt. Yay for training a new Brazilian and being able to give him U of A shirts and thinking that it is Christmas! But I would like to say thank you anyway, because I wasn´t sure what I would give him as a present. And mom has totally read my mind! That Garnier Fructis Surf Wax stuff was exactly what I was going to ask you for this week! Really freaky that it showed up in a package today. Elder Naylor has a bunch of that stuff and it works wonders for the hair. Muito obrigado.
 
The one guy, Johny, that came to Church last week got baptized, but he lives in Coxipó, so the other elders taught him and he was baptized in Tijucal so that his girlfriend could be there. Sweet! And I got to do my first baptismal interview on Saturday! Super sweet. It was this one girl that stopped smoking in 3 days and completely turned her life around so that she could get baptized. Jessica wants to serve a mission and it was the easiest interview ever! I hope that I get the chance to interview more people like that.
 
Other than that, we´re gonna be pretty busy this week. We have a couple of member references that we need to work with and find someone to BAPTIZE! Elder Gomes needs to get in the water already! This transfer is only 5 weeks, so it ends on Sunday. The race is on. I don´t think that I´m going to be staying here in Tijucal, so I want this week to be awesome. Wish me luck! I´ll be needing your prayers to find someone to baptize. In return, I´ll make sure to pray extra hard for each one of you back at home. Love ya!
 
-Elder Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment