Click for Cuiaba, Brazil Forecast

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Super busy

Hallo!

What´s up folks? February is almost over and it doesn´t even seem like it should! Wow. Leah is getting married. Congrats! What the heck... everyone is just jumping on the marriage wagon! Weird. It made me laugh that Kevin is home now! That must be awesome.  Tell Jenny to take him to the Singles Ward to get things pumpin there for when I get back! I´m so excited to take part in all of that Gable Ward Goodness! Parabens por Sarah at the new job! It´ll be great stuff. 

So sad that I had to miss the Bridal Shower. I bet Jaimee answered all of the questions way better than I could have. 12 out of 17 is a score! Congrats. The wedding is COMING! Womp. I can´t wait for the pics. Good luck at Cavalcade practice this week too.

Wow, there is not very much time to write you guys. This last week was good. We went and visited quite a lot of people, and Sunday morning they all had lame excuses as to why they couldn´t come. But, we just hoped for the best! Some members brought friends and we´re teaching one of the members´ boyfriends! He´s got a date for next Sunday! We´re super excited from him. His name is Jhony and he´s a baller! Have a good week. Loves!
-Elder Carpenter



Pics: Neat things going down in Tijucal

No comments:

Post a Comment