Click for Cuiaba, Brazil Forecast

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm a carnivore!!

Ho ho ho, that was a good letter! I lost track of how many times that I started laughing (and I´m not the only one here). Before I forget, the São Paulo Temple is about 40 minutes away and we always take a bus. Today was our 4th trip there, and next week will probably be my last temple trip for the next two years We always leave at 6:30 in the morning and usually sleep or write letters on the bus. Oh, and the Brazilian drivers are still crazy. Every is right next to each other! Literally! You´d have to be crazy to drive here, but the people who ride motorcycles have a death wish or something. They zoom between cars with like 1 and a half half feet of space. Crazy! Oh, and the enter button doesn´t work, so this´ll just be one paragraph. I am sad to hear that Diana still hasn´t had the little guy!! I pray for everything to go alright with the baby and her at night, but I thought that she´d have had it by now. Promise her a dozen maple doughnuts after she has the baby. Ha ha. That is crazy that Aaron is going to Brazil, too! It is quite the popular place. I´m sad that I´m missing Seth´s fancy feast, but tell him that I wish I could have some. We have eaten like 500 chickens by now and all sorts of meat. I´ve become a carnivore!! I try to eat lots of fruits because they taste amazing here, but I need some more greens in my diet. We had some Doritos at lunch a couple of days ago and it was like the highlight of my day. And we spoke with the Brazilians who just left on Tuesday (I miss them already. They are really funny and sarcastic) and they said that there are Burger Kings, Mickey D´s, pizza, and all sorts of good things in Cuiaba. I´m quite excited. Oh, and Elder Syndergaard found a piece of pork with hair on it last week. Gross. Everything is going well though! The language is coming and we´re all kind of anxious to get out in the field. But, we´re being hardworking and obedient! Two more weeks! Love you! Oh, and name the baby Franklin.

No comments:

Post a Comment